Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Subject: A Heartfelt Gratitude and Solemn Promise (06/19/'24) -Message

Subject: A Heartfelt Gratitude and Solemn Promise Dear Friends and Supporters, I write to you with a heart overflowing with gratitude. Except for the Kingdom of Heaven, I offer no earthly promises. To my dear friends and unwavering supporters, your faith and strength have been the bedrock of this ministry. In a world that often seeks assurances and vows, I pledge no earthly commitments. My trust lies solely in God, and my gratitude flows from the depths within, for the support you have shown us each day. Your steadfast faith has been our foundation, helping us overcome trials and storms in the light of Christ’s enduring call. We have weathered challenges together, anchored in the promise of Heaven. It is in the Kingdom of our God that we find our strength, not in temporary earthly assurances. Here is my solemn gratitude for the love and faith you’ve shown. Together, in Christ, we stand, united by the strength of God and led by His Spirit. No earthly promise binds us, only the eternal light of Heaven guides our path. In this sacred union of hearts and souls, we move forward, bound by divine purpose. For in His Kingdom, we find our true promise, our everlasting vow. With heartfelt thanks, Pastor Steven G. Lee (June 19, 2024)

No comments:

Post a Comment